Randy Schmitz Calgary Fire Department

This a fully involved dryer fire we had inside a house, the motor was on fire and I couldn't get to it properly to put the fire out so I called for the door storm off the truck ,brought it into the house and pried the dryer apart at joint enough to shoot a stream of water inside to put the fire out. Flames were licking up the wall from the engulfed motor , the dryer was inside a small laundry room next to the garage. Put the fire out, saved the occupants house...

Afterwards we removed the dryer which was still smoldering outside to do a proper overhaul so I thought I would take some pics...

Randy Schmitz
Calgary Fire Department